The extra long wheelbase electric bike can give a range of 80 km on a single charge and it takes only Rs 15 rupees electricity to full charge.
Asad Abdullah from the youtube channel “HomeMade Creative” has made an electric motorcycle that can carry up to 6 people. He has more than 395k subscribers on his youtube channel where he uploads DIY projects like converting normal Pulsar NS to electric, Normal Duke 200 converted to electric Duke, electric bicycles, and many more.
Recent Auto News :
- Make a Statement with Decals and Graphics on Your Jeep Wrangler
- Top 10 best 300cc bike in India 2023 | Best 300cc sports bike
- 2023 Honda CBR250RR Price, Mileage, Top speed, 0-100 kmph, Features, specs, launch date
Asad made this electric bike with a small budget of Rs 10,000-15,000. He used square metal tubes to make the strong chassis of the e-bike which can hold a weight of 6 passengers. It has a total of six bicycle seats along with six handlebars but only the front handlebar is moving and remaining all of them are fixed. All the seats have their dedicated footrest.
It has dual shock absorbers at the rear and telescopic suspension at the front. It has a BLDC hub motor at the front as well as the rear but the rear motor is more powerful than the front. There is a big 48V 30 Ah battery pack along with the motor control unit below the last seat. The 6-seaters electric bike is painted in a combination of blue and black colour.
As per the YouTuber’s claim, this 6 seater extra long wheelbase electric bike can give a range of 80 km on single charge with 48V 30 Ah battery. He further claims that the cost of charging the batteries is not more than Rs 15.
Watch the video below to see the full process of making this electric bike and visit his youtube channel to see more content like this.
- PMV EaS-E Electric minicar launched with two seats at Rs 4.79 lakhs
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Carbon Fibre edition launched @ Rs 89,254/-
- Top 5 Best 7 seater cars in India below 10 lakhs