Motorcycle quotes 2020: Motorcycles are the fist love of many riders and the die hard bike lovers are ready to die for the motorcycles. Motorcycle culture is something which riders enjoy the most no matter how different they are in terms of language, gender, religion, race or skin color. Therefore we brought the Top 30 best amazing motorcycle riding quotes 2020.
All this are the very popular motorcycle riding quotes by very famous and die hard lovers of motorcycle.
Here are the list of Top 30 best Amazing motorcycle riding quotes 2020.
1) “Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship… Catholics go to church, motorcyclists go to track.” – Anonymous
2 ) “Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think str aight.” –Anonymous
3 ) “The reason I’m drawn to it is – both the off-road racing and the motorcycles on the track – it takes a lot for me to quiet my brain and anything that requires 100% of my attention and focus I find very soothing and that is the closest I get to being content.” – Dax Shepard
4 ) “The reason I do it is because if you do it wrong, it will kill you.If you think it’s too dangerous then go home and cut your lawn and leave us to it.” – Guy Martin (Isle of Man TT)
5 ) “Fake bikers have an image to maintain. The real bikers just don’t give a shit.” – Anonymous
6 ) “Take a journey, soar like an eagle, there are so many roads to explore, so little time.” – Anonymous
7 ) “The older I get, the faster I was. There are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.” ― Evel Knievel
8 ) “If you want to be happy for a day, drink.If you want to be happy for a year, marry.If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.” – Anonymous
9 ) “The first thing I ever rode when I was a kid was a motorcycle, so I knew how to drive a motorcycle before a car” – John Travolta
10) “You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.” – Anonymous
11) “I try to get away and take my motorcycle on a ride whenever I can. I’ll take my bike out before the show and just cruise” – Zac Brown
12) “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery; ride and live today” – Anonymous
13) “Doesn’t matter what you ride, give respect to get respect” – Anonymous
14) “Motorcycling is not, of itself, dangerous. It’s however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.” – Anonymous
15) “You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!” – Dan Aykroyd
16) “Newer ride faster your guardian angle can fly.”
17) “It wasn’t until I went to college and I got my first motorcycle that I understood the thrill of speed.” ― Vin Diesel
18) “I look my best when i take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair.” ― Eric Bana
19) “A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.”– Anonymous
20) “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass: it’s about learning how to ride in the rain!”– Anonymous
21) “That is why, as soon as I felt a real attraction for my first passion which was the motorcycle, and in spite of the danger it could represent, they encouraged me.” – Jacky Ickx
22) “A motorcycle functions entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself.” – Robert M. Pirsig
23) “Young riders pick a destination and go… Old riders pick a direction and go.”– Anonymous
24) “Riding is bike is like an art, something you do because you feel something inside.”– Valentino Rossi
25) “Sometimes your Knight is shiny armour turns out to be a biker in dirty leathers.” – Anonymous
26) “Riding a motorcycle on today’s highways, you have to ride in a very defensive manner. You have to be a good rider and you have to have both hands and both feet on the controls at all times.” – Evel Knievel
27) “A long ride is the answer to your questions you will soon forget.”– Anonymous
28) “When I’m riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive. When I stop riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive.”– Neil Peart
29) “If you can still hear your fears, drop a gear” – Anonymous
30) “All girls like guys who are tough. Obviously, riding a motorcycle – I don’t want to say that there’s a bad boy quality – but there’s definitely a tough and macho thing about a guy who rides a motorcycle and that element of danger. That’s really sexy.” – Marisa Miller
All this best motorcycle riding quotes are very handy to share on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and any other social media site.
This are the best popular motorcycle riding quotes for Instagram, best popular motorcycle riding quotes for facebook, best popular motorcycle riding quotes for pinterest, best popular motorcycle riding quotes for social media.