A Gujrat-based YouTuber Tanna Dhaval has made an 800 CC custom-made sports bike from the scratch using Maruti 800 engine. Previously he has modified his Yamaha R15 V3 to R1M which is made with 100% perfection.
Tanna Dhaval is a bike enthusiast who loves doing experiments on the motorcycle. He has done many bike modification projects in the past the famous one was modifying Yamaha R15 V3 to R1M.
Latest Post |
- Exploring the Golden Triangle by Car in 5 days
- 2024 Hero Xtreme 125R Price, Top Speed, Mileage, specs
Custom made 800 cc Sportsbike from Maruti 800 engine making process
To give it a unique look he designed his 800 cc bike from the scratch. Tanna Dhaval with his team worked really hard to make it look like a legit bike.
They made a custom chassis to fit Maruti 800 engine with proper fit and finish. His first Maruti 800 engine was not able to run properly that’s why he bought another Maruti 800 engine.
They made a custom fuel tank for the bike and they used Bajaj Pulsar 220 gearbox for transmission.
All the body panels are also custom-made using fiberglass material only the tail panel is from Yamaha R1M. The front-fearing, side-fearing, and tank covers are also customized to match the overall look of the bike.
For the rear wheel, they used a combination of KTM and Mercedes wheels on which they installed 240 mm tyre and for the front wheel, they used Hyosong’s wheel.
They made a custom swingarm to fit the 240 mm rear tyre.
The overall length of the bike is 250 cm (8.2 feet) and its weight is 300 kg.
Overall the bike is made of using multiple bike and car parts.
It took him 6 months to make this 800 cc bike powered by Maruti 800 engine.
Also see |
- Yamaha R1M body kit for Yamaha R15 V3
- Kerala’s first touring modified bajaj pulsar 220 adventure
- Yamaha R15 V3 modified to Yamaha R1M in India
Cost of making 800 cc sports bike from Maruti 800 engine.
The total cost of making 800 cc sports bike from the scratch is approximately Rs 3.15 lakh which includes second-hand Maruti 800 price, Pulsar 220 engine price, and other stuffs which has been used in the making of this bike.
You can visit Tanna Dhaval’s youtube channel to know more about this custom-made 800 cc sports bike.
Also see |
- Best modified Touring Bajaj Pulsar 220 which looks awesome in India
- The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 modified to kawasaki Z1000 with 350 cc engine
- Best bajaj pulsar RS 200 modified to Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- [LATEST] Honda Civic Modified to Lamborghini Aventador in India | Replica of Lamborghini
- Adventure-modified Bajaj Pulsar 220 inspired by Benelli TRK 702