The all-new generation of 2023 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 gets 4 new color options, 3 variants, and a optional dual-channel ABS
Royal Enfield, the iconic Chennai-based motorcycle manufacturer, has just unveiled its latest addition to the 350 cc lineup – the all-new 2023 Royal Enfield Bullet 350. This new generation Bullet, eagerly anticipated by motorcycle enthusiasts, promises to blend classic charm with modern performance. Let’s take a closer look at what makes this motorcycle a standout in its category.
2023 Bullet 350 Timeless Design
The Royal Enfield Bullet has always been synonymous with timeless design, and the 2023 model is no exception. While retaining its classic silhouette, this new Bullet comes with subtle design tweaks. Notable changes include a redesigned headlamp with stylish pilot lamps, a semi-digital instrument console featuring an informative LCD panel, and a new halogen tail lamp with integrated reflectors.
The bike also pays homage to its vintage roots with prominent chrome accents, a single-piece tubular grab rail, hand-painted signature pinstripes, and the iconic winged badge that evokes a sense of nostalgia among long-time Royal Enfield enthusiasts.
- 2023 Honda SP 125 Price, Mileage, Top speed, 0-60 kmph, Features, specs
- Top 5 best cars under 5 lakh in India 2023
Bullet 350 2023 model Performance
Underneath its classic exterior, the 2023 Bullet 350 boasts a powerful heart. It is powered by a familiar 349 cc single-cylinder air- and oil-cooled SOHC engine. This robust powerplant delivers a maximum power output of 20.2 bhp at 6,100 rpm and a peak torque of 27 Nm at 4,000 rpm. Mated to a smooth five-speed transmission, this engine is known for its distinctive long-stroke characteristics, promising a refined riding experience.
For those familiar with the Classic 350 and Meteor 350, the new Bullet 350 is expected to share the same smooth power delivery and refined performance, making it an ideal choice for both new riders and experienced bikers.
Ride and Handling
When it comes to ride quality, the 2023 Bullet 350 doesn’t disappoint. It features conventional telescopic front forks and gas-charged twin-sided rear shock absorbers, ensuring a comfortable and stable ride even on challenging terrains.
In terms of braking, the Bullet 350 is equipped with front (300 mm) disc and rear disc brakes as standard, backed by a single-channel ABS system. For those seeking additional safety, a dual-channel ABS option is also available. The motorcycle rides on reliable front and rear tires, with sizes of 100/90-19 and 120/80-18, respectively, ensuring excellent traction and stability.
2023 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Variants
The 2023 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is offered in three distinct variants: Military (available in Red and Black), Standard (offered in Black and Maroon), and Black Gold.
- The base Military variant features black-finished components, a chromed-out engine area, a single-channel ABS system, updated graphics, and a solid color on the fuel tank.
- The mid-level Standard variant adds gold pinstripes, chrome and gold 3D badges, chromed-out engine and rearview mirrors, and body-colored elements.
- The top-spec Black Gold model sports a matte black and glossy tank finish, copper pinstripes, black engine finishing, and copper and gold 3D badges.
Notably, the mid- and top-end models are sold with a dual-channel ABS system, providing enhanced braking performance.
2023 Royal Enfield 350 all variant Pricing
|Black Gold||Rs. 2,15,801|
- TVS Apache RTR 310 launched @ Rs 2.43 lakh – Gets segment-first features
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 images leaked ahead of official launch
- All new Hero Karizma XMR 210 launched – more powerful and aggressive
- Upcoming TVS Apache RTR 310 more details revealed in the teaser
- Top 10 most awaited upcoming bikes in India in 2023
Go to homepage: Wheelsupdates.com