Audi India has launched the Audi A4 Premium at the price of Rs 39.99 lakh (Ex-showroom) in India. The Premium variant of the A4 will sit beneath the Premium Plus and technology variant.
Talking about the features, it has got plenty of features which include –
- LED rear combination lights
- LED headlights with DRLs
- Electrically adjustable
- auto-folding and heated ORVMs with anti-glare and a sunroof.
Talking about the interior, The Audi A4 Premium has got –
- Electrically adjustable front seats with 4-way lumbar support
- Leather/leatherette upholstery
- Inlays in Aluminum Ellipse
- Frameless IRVM with automatic anti-glare action.
Furthermore, the premium sedan also gets a 10.1-inch infotainment touchscreen, auto air-conditioning (single zone), Audi Sound System, ambient lighting, Audi Phone Box light with wireless charging, Audi Smartphone Interface, Parking Aid Plus, and a rear-view camera.
The Audi A4 premium’s power is derived from its 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine (with mild-hybrid assistance) that produces a max power of 188 Bhp and a peak torque of 320 Nm. The engine is mated to a 7-speed S-Tronic gearbox.
The powerful premium sedan can do 0-100 kmph in just 7.3 seconds and it is capable of touching the top speed of 241 kmph.
For safety, the car is equipped with 6 Airbags and Audi Drive select and cruise control with speed limiter.
The 2022 Audi A4 Premium is Rs 3.70 lakh cheaper than the A4 Premium plus variant which is priced at Rs 43.69 lakh (Ex-showroom).
2022 Audi A4 price list is mentioned below.
|Audi A4 Technology||Rs 47.61 Lakh|
|Audi A4 Premium Plus||Rs 43.69 Lakh|
|Audi A4 Premium||Rs 39.99 Lakh|
Also see |
- 2022 Audi Q5 launched @ Rs 58.93 lakh.
- Delhi Govt allows old ICE Cars to be converted to electric cars.
- How to Find Fair Market Price of Any Used Car?
- [Latest] John Abraham bike collection in 2021 worth Rs 2.5 Crores